memorial day 2k16

6:59:00 PM

Literally- and you will find me saying literally A LOT, kids crack me up. My young cousin Marissa is my goddaughter, I'm about 15/16 years older than her, give or take. Today the minute I got to my dad's house for his Memorial Day BBQ she was all over me. Literally. She definitely gives my boyfriend a run for his money- haha, honestly I think her energy surprises him.

Besides playing the Shopkins app, some app called My Boo, and then her just showing me random stuff on the iPad she kept sitting in my lap and practically scoffed, "you're my godmother that means you're pretty much my mom!" The FEAR in Mike's eyes (boyfrand) was hysterical! She says stuff like this a lot and it just cracks me up every time.

Maybe the funniest part of it all is that she's a lot like me at her age. Outspoken, high-energy, a toucher, not to mention we do have a strong resemblance. Especially in the younger years. She's a good kid if not a little wild and so much louder than her older sister Jules and the oldest Alexandra. Although Alexandra is like me in a lot of senses. Not to mention people think she's my kid (or used to be now that she's in her teens). Jules is getting louder and she's just overall a sweet kid, probably the sweetest ever.

Matter of this story is that kids are funny. And I'm blogging again.

I'll eventually link my Tumblr I guess.
Maybe.
Probably.

Also Jules made a cute little photo collage of the day.



So yeh.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

instagram

Subscribe