weekend style

10:01:00 AM



So I have been trying to flex my style legs lately, and I have definitely been stuck in a style rut the last few months. Not that sweaters and boots aren't some of the best things to wear but I want to change it up. Since I stopped working at Madewell I feel like I'm not stretching my boundaries like I used to. I used to try different trends and cuts and got into accessories again, once I started working at David's in the office I just fell into a routine I wasn't really proud of or angry at. It was just my regular ~safe~ clothing.

Finally I have been building my wardrobe into something with some differences and new silhouettes to play around with as well. So I'm wearing my sock booties, over the knee boots, mom jeans, patterned pants, and embroidered jacket as much as possible. So here's something that's not much my style usually but something I'm not angry about. Also keep in mind I am not the most slender person, I have thick thighs and I just deal with that. 



blazer: forever 21 (old); jeans: urban outfitters (similar); shirt: topshop (here); loafers: madewell (similar) and (similar); earrings: gift from a friend

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

instagram

Subscribe