Minor Update

1:41:00 PM

So things have been a little crazy on my end which is why I haven't made a post. I've figured out a few neat recipes, done a whole revamp of my pantry, been going on job interviews, and overall just staying busy while I wait for some good news. Waiting isn't the most fun thing out there but damn I would love to just walk into an interview for a job I love and say, "yes, I am hired, thank you." And just get started.

Regular desk jobs aren't my forte but it looks like I'm going to have to keep doing that- which of course kills my soul a bit. I need a job where I can be up and moving too, not just staring at a computer all day waiting for 5pm. That's not me. I need somewhere that I can put my skills and passions to use. Just the fact that I have an application review at the Art Institute tomorrow morning is exciting! It's a step closer to that damn Fashion Merchandising degree. And I'm so scared I will never get that degree, especially when I love to DO and be out in the field. I'm even more scared because I had an interview last week that made my heart soar and got me so excited and now I think too much time has passed. Obviously I want the best for a company but it sucks when it feels like I could be the best.

I need to focus on the good though a little more.

Today my baby sister is 16. Like thats unbelievable. I remember when she was born, when she had her first dance recital, when she started playing softball and didn't play t-ball anymore. That's crazy. But I am so proud of her, she's a tough cookie with a damn good head on her shoulders. I wish I had had that same sense of responsibility at her age that she has. PLUS she passed her permit test! So some people should definitely get off the road in the meantime... but seriously, I am so proud of her and so excited with all she has accomplished.

Later tonight or tomorrow morning (before the review) I will make a post on the delicious recipe that I made last week and that was a huge hit with myself, Mike, and Zack.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

instagram

Subscribe